Friday, September 3, 2010

Surgery Update

I am now 3 weeks out from surgery and I am feeling pretty good. I went to the doctor on Tuesday for the first time since surgery and everything is going as good as it could right now. My pain level is decreasing and I'm awake a little more each day. I will be in the wheelchair and am not allowed to put any weight on my feet for another 3 weeks but he said there's a 90% chance that after the 3 weeks, I will be able to move onto crutches and a walker.

I want to thank my mom for everything she has done for us. We could not be doing this without her! I also want to thank Connie, John and Courtney for visiting and helping out with Jack. Lastly, thank you to all of our friends who have come to visit, brought dinners, and helped me get out of the house. I can't tell you how much it means to JB and I!! We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment